Snaggle Foot Franchise
Estimated Initial Investment
The supplies, training and other start-up costs = $11,210 to $20,600 (depending upon territory size).
The initial, one-time franchise fee is based on the size territory you choose: small, standard, or large. The franchise fee covers:
- Our Comprehensive Training Program
- Proprietary Operations Manual and Instruction Guides
- Dedicated hours with a Grand Opening Specialist, Business Development Coach, Support for Franchisees
- Protected territory for the life of your franchise
- Access to Snaggle Foot’s Franchisee Portal & System Documents
- Customized website specific to your location
- Your own account to our Scheduling software, including access to a customized Client Portal for your customers
Special Franchisee Rates
Your pets think you’re special, and so do we! Veterans, retirees, teachers, and community leaders earn a special place in our hearts, and as a token of our appreciation, we offer significant discounts for these and other groups. Active military and veterans can receive up to 40% off our franchise fee—talk about special! Contact us to see how you may qualify. We also offer in-house financing and payment plans for those who qualify. Please ask us for details.
Our corporate royalty is an industry- ‘Low 4% Royalty Rate’ of your monthly revenues. This royalty goes towards:
- Full-time support, advice, and guidance
- IT support to help with computer systems and software
- Unlimited website updates
- Graphic design team for advertisements, mobile ads, etc.
- Re-ordering supplies at our wholesale prices
- Quarterly newsletter and conference calls
Keep in mind that we have no minimums on royalty payments or required quotas! This means that if you have little or no income, for whatever reason, then you don’t have to worry about matching any minimum royalty requirements—ever!
This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not represent an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document. Certain states require that we register the franchise disclosure document in those states. We are not directing the communications on this web site to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee that complies with applicable law.