ADDING YOUR SIGNATURE
How Do I Add My New Signature To Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account, then click the cog in the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down until you reach the email signature editor, then paste your new email signature there.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘save changes’.
How Do I Add My New Signature To Outlook?
- Log in to your Outlook account and select the Home Tab> New Email
- Click the Message tab
- In the Include group section, select Signature > Signatures
- In the Choose Default Signature section, be sure to select the account you would like to associate with the signature from the e-mail account dropdown
- In the Select Signature to Edit section, click the New button and name your signature
- In the Edit Signature section, paste in your HubSpot generated signature and select OK
How Do I Add My New Signature To Apple Mail?
- Open the Mail application and log in to your account.
- Click Mail and then Preferences in the top left corner of your screen.
- From the preferences pop-up, click the Signatures tab.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the middle column.
- Paste your new email signature into the right-hand column and close the pop-up window to save.
How Do I Add My New Signature To Fusemail?
1. Login to Fusemail
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner
3. Click on the Identities tab in the upper left
4. In the Edit screen, select the Signature tab
5. Tick the HTML Signature box under the composing window
6. Place your cursor in the composing window and paste
7. Click the Save button