Create Your Own Snaggle Foot Email Signature
Your email signature is important. It not only conveys who you are and how people can get in touch with you, but it also represents your business and the brand.
It’s important to have a professional looking, consistent signature on all your emails, whether you are working on your laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile device.
Use this email signature generator to create your own signature, then simply click the button to copy it and paste it into your mail client account. Specific instructions on how to add an email signature are provided below.
If you experience problems, or have additional questions, please email: email@example.com
The finished email signature should be:
- 14pt size
- Arial font
- Name should be bold
- The URL should link to your page on the website
- The SF logo should link to the home page of the site
Here’s how it should look:
How To Add Your Signature To Your Email Account
When you’ve finished with your email signature, copy your signature, and follow these instructions for adding it to your email account on all your devices.
How Do I Add My New Signature To Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account, then click the cog in the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down until you reach the email signature editor, then paste your new email signature there.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘save changes’.
How Do I Add My New Signature To Outlook?
- Log in to your Outlook account and select the Home Tab> New Email
- Click the Message tab
- In the Include group section, select Signature > Signatures
- In the Choose Default Signature section, be sure to select the account you would like to associate with the signature from the e-mail account dropdown
- In the Select Signature to Edit section, click the New button and name your signature
- In the Edit Signature section, paste in your HubSpot generated signature and select OK
How Do I Add My New Signature To Apple Mail?
- Open the Mail application and log in to your account.
- Click Mail and then Preferences in the top left corner of your screen.
- From the preferences pop-up, click the Signatures tab.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the middle column.
- Paste your new email signature into the right-hand column and close the pop-up window to save.
How Do I Add My New Signature To Fusemail?
1. Login to Fusemail
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner
3. Click on the Identities tab in the upper left
4. In the Edit screen, select the Signature tab
5. Tick the HTML Signature box under the composing window
6. Place your cursor in the composing window and paste
7. Click the Save button