Thank you for your interest in becoming a new client of Snaggle Foot. We’re excited to meet you!
In order to ensure your pet is properly cared for, and that we are compatible, we’ll schedule a free initial meet and greet session. This in-person consultation allows us to meet you and your pet, learn the particulars of caring for your pet, and helps ensure you and your pet will be happy with our service. We require a minimum 24-hour notice to set up this initial consultation. And once complete, we can provide the service you and your pet want, at any time.
Please provide us with some basic information so we can prepare for our consultation. We understand you may have additional needs other than what is listed or indicated here. We’ll happily discuss your individual needs during our consultation.
Once we receive this information, a local Snaggle Foot Team Member will be in touch during our normal business hours, 8 AM – 5 PM local time.
Hi, we’re Sam & Bequita Dempsey, owners of Snaggle Foot serving Naperville, Warrenville and Lisle, Illinois.
We have been entrepreneurs for over 20 years. Prior to Snaggle Foot, we built another local pet care company, so when the opportunity to purchase Snaggle Foot Lisle came around, we were very excited! This was the puzzle piece we had been waiting for!
Rates: Starting at $19.00/per dog walk
Power Hour Upgrade: +$10
Have a schedule or situation that leaves your dog home alone too long? We provide our dog walking service for a variety of clients in an assortment of situations.
For example, we’ve worked with clients who:
- Have an energetic or young dog that needs more exercise
- Are physically unable to walk their dog, such as after an injury or while sick
- Work long hours and have a dog that could use a mid-day break
- Are trying to sell their home and need someone on-call who can occupy their dog while the house is being shown
Our Snaggle Foot Pet Care Specialists are more than happy to work out a visit schedule that meets your needs. We can come by any day of the week. Most of the time, we just need a few days’ notice in order to fit you into our schedule. We know how busy things can be and we try to be as accommodating as possible.
Typically, our dog walking service is provided mid-day, when dogs need to be let out the most. Each standard dog walking visit consists of a 25 minute walk or trip to a nearby park. Every visit comes with a water refresh, playtime, and a treat.
Rates: Starting at $21.00/35-min. visit
Power Hour Upgrade: +$10
Difficult, willful, or hyperactive pets start at an additional $3.00
While you’re traveling, let Snaggle Foot come to your home to care for your pets as an alternative to kenneling or boarding. Because we know that some pets do better without the noise and confusion of a facility. So why not let us come to your home and care for your pets where you know that they’ll be happy and comfortable!
Our most popular pets are cats and dogs, but we’ve also provided pet sitting services for other household and exotic pets such as parrots, rabbits, caged rodents, and reptiles.
A typical pet sitting visit consists of:
- Exercise or playtime with your pets
- Feeding, water refresh, treats
- Specialized one-on-one attention.
- Administration of any prescribed medications
- And of course, we will always make sure your home is left safe and secure and your pets are happy and healthy.
Our service offerings are beneficial to pets and pet owners alike! For instance:
- Pets get to stay in their own, familiar environment. Your pets experience no additional stress when you travel.
- Your pets maintain their regular feeding and exercise schedules, and they get to sleep in the comfort of their own beds.
- You feel safe and secure knowing that we are watching over your home while you are traveling.
- We can bring in the mail, alternate the lights, water your plants, and take care of other home maintenance issues.
Rates: Starting at $60.00/night
House Sitting, No Pets: $17.00/day
Are your pets used to constant attention? We can definitely accommodate!
Our overnight sitting service allows us to “move-in” to give your pets the continual one-on-one attention that they are used to.
Inherent with the service is the peace of mind that your home is cared for and looked after by an insured professional.
This service is ideal for clients who:
- Have just gotten a new puppy and are working on housebreaking.
- Have a dog who is on a medication.
- Are owners of a senior dog who may need to go outside more often.
- Individuals who would like someone staying at their home at night while they are away.
Other Services: Call for custom price.
We offer a full line of customized services. Ask us how we can accommodate your needs. That’s why we offer customized services called “TLC” Services.
Our TLC services have extra pampering built right in, including:
- Pet Taxi Service for those time your pet has appointments during working hours. Let us take your pet to his or her appointments, without you ever having to re-arrange your busy schedule.
- Home checks while you’re away including bringing the mail and any packages, watering plants, adjusting the lights, bringing in trash cans, and giving your home a “lived in” look.
- Extended pet visits allowing your pet to have more one-on-one time.
- Dog field trips and extended walks and hikes.
- Pet medicine administration.
- Pooper scoop your yard.
- And more!
Whatever your need, let us know and we can help!
Rates: Starting at $17.00/visit
Extra charge for 1 time, 30+ min visit
We believe in optimism, hard work, solving problems, serving the community & creating jobs.
We strive for excellence in all endeavors & love to learn how to improve ourselves & our business. We work hard to support & mentor our employees, even outside of work.
As Naperville Jaycees, we are both very involved in the local community. Sam served on the 2015 Board of Directors & was the Logistics Chair for the 2016 Last Fling Festival. Bequita was voted the 2015 Rookie of the Year & served as Finance Chair for the 2016 Last Fling Festival. Both of us are on the snow shoveling committee & co-chaired Lobster Day 2016. The Naperville Jaycees is a local charity group that develops young leaders & supports local not-for-profit organizations.
We are fortunate to have spent the past 10 years befriending more than 180 cats, dogs, birds, fish, turtles, and even chickens! In addition to completing various dog training courses, we have real-world experience working with a wide range of pet personalities. Sam specializes in large and/or active dogs & loves to howl with huskies. Bequita has extensive experience with ‘special needs’ pets. She has administered many forms of medication & has advised clients on accommodating different conditions. We love meeting new families & their pets!
“We want our busy Snaggle Foot families to have one less thing to worry about. Let our staff care for the pets, so that our clients can focus on family, vacations, school, work & anything else in their busy lives.”
When she is not caring for animals, Bequita enjoys watching cartoons & spending time with family & her pups, Fred & Buffy. Sam loves classic cars & sharing good beer & food with friends & family.
If you think you have what it takes to provide professional pet services, we’d like to hear from you! Simply fill out our General Application Form. If we have questions, or want to schedule an interview, we’ll be in touch!
We serve the communities of:
Naperville, Lisle, Warrenville, Wheaton and Winfield
Please contact us if you need service outside of these areas.