Thank you for your interest in becoming a new client of Snaggle Foot. We’re excited to meet you! Please provide us with some basic information so we can prepare for our consultation. We understand you may have additional needs other than what is listed or indicated here. We’ll happily discuss your individual needs during our consultation.
Once we receive this information, a local Snaggle Foot Team Member will be in touch!
Snaggle Foot came across my path when I least expected it and it has been such a blessing to me! Owning this wonderful company for more than 5 years, has taught me not only about animals but also about myself.
Rates: Starting at $26.00
Have a schedule or situation that leaves your dog home alone too long? We provide our dog walking service for a variety of clients in an assortment of situations.
For example, we’ve worked with clients who:
- Have an energetic or young dog that needs more exercise
- Are physically unable to walk their dog, such as after an injury or while sick
- Work long hours and have a dog that could use a mid-day break
- Are trying to sell their home and need someone on-call who can occupy their dog while the house is being shown
Our Snaggle Foot Pet Care Specialists are more than happy to work out a visit schedule that meets your needs. We can come by any day of the week. Most of the time, we just need a few days’ notice in order to fit you into our schedule. We know how busy things can be and we try to be as accommodating as possible.
Typically, our dog walking service is provided mid-day, when dogs need to be let out the most. Each standard dog walking visit consists of a 30-minute walk or trip to a nearby park. Every visit comes with a water refresh, playtime, and a treat.
Rates: Starting at $26.00/visit
Other requests (Medication, Aquariums, etc.): Start at an additional $2.00
Difficult, willful, or hyperactive pets: Start at an additional $3.00
While you’re traveling, let Snaggle Foot come to your home to care for your pets as an alternative to kenneling or boarding. Because we know that some pets do better without the noise and confusion of a facility. So why not let us come to your home and care for your pets where you know that they’ll be happy and comfortable!
Our most popular pets are cats and dogs, but we’ve also provided pet sitting services for other household and exotic pets such as parrots, rabbits, caged rodents, and reptiles.
A typical pet sitting visit consists of:
- Exercise or playtime with your pets
- Feeding, water refresh, treats
- Specialized one-on-one attention.
- And of course, we will always make sure your home is left safe and secure and your pets are happy and healthy.
Our service offerings are beneficial to pets and pet owners alike! For instance:
- Pets get to stay in their own, familiar environment. Your pets experience no additional stress when you travel.
- Your pets maintain their regular feeding and exercise schedules, and they get to sleep in the comfort of their own beds.
- You feel safe and secure knowing that we are watching over your home while you are traveling.
- We can bring in the mail, alternate the lights, water your plants, and take care of other home maintenance issues.
Rates: Starting at $21.00/visit
We know that oftentimes the dogs that need the most care are those who are new puppies. We began offering a puppy because we would continually receive requests from clients whose dogs didn’t necessarily need a full walk, but just a quick break outside during the day.
This service is ideal for clients who:
- Have just gotten a new puppy and are working on housebreaking.
Unlike our traditional dog walking service, our puppy breaks last only 15 minutes– just long enough to get your dog outside for a quick break, water refresh, and treat included.
And just like our dog walking service, your puppy will get the special care they deserve.
Rates: Starting at $21.00/visit
We know that oftentimes the pets that need the most care are those who are seniors. We began offering senior services as we would continually receive requests from clients whose pets need special attention.
This service is ideal for clients who:
- A little arthritic, have a hard time getting around.
- Have a pet who is on medication.
- Are owners of a senior dog who may be having a difficult time holding it in.
The Senior breaks last only 15 minutes– just long enough to ensure your senior pet gets the special care they deserve.
Rates: Call for custom price.
We offer a full line of customized services. Ask us how we can accommodate your needs. That’s why we offer customized services called “TLC” Services.
Our TLC services have extra pampering built right in, including:
- Pet Taxi Service for those time your pet has appointments during working hours. Let us take your pet to his or her appointments, without you ever having to re-arrange your busy schedule.
- Home checks while you’re away including bringing the mail and any packages, watering plants, adjusting the lights, bringing in trash cans, and giving your home a “lived in” look.
- Extended pet visits allowing your pet to have more one-on-one time.
- Dog field trips and extended walks and hikes.
- Pet medicine administration.
- And more!
Whatever your need, let us know and we can help!
Rates: Starting at $115
This premium service is perfect for clients who want their pets to have extended time with their pet care specialist while they are out of town!
We stay for a full 2 hours in the evening and come back in the morning for a full half-hour visit.
During the evening we are there to help replicate their evening routine. We feed them, let them out and get them settled for bedtime. When we return in the morning they will have their early morning let out, and breakfast.
Of course, all accompanied with extra TLC!
I attended the University of Texas at Arlington and earned a Bachelors of Arts degree in Organizational Communication with concentrations in Business Management and Spanish. I am also certified in Pet First Aid and CPR, and am currently taking courses to become a Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist.
The heart of Snaggle Foot, and the desire to provide unmatched pet care, is why I absolutely love what I do.
Hello! My name is Zada Jones, and I am an acting student who loves animals. My family has always had and raised pets, so I quickly grew to live animals. I also have two dogs that make me so happy every day. Sitting with Snaggle Foot has allowed me to grow a larger understanding of animals, and it is so much fun to do so with such cute babies!
Hi, my name is Jacqueline! I am an architecture major and I love animals. I’ve been around animals most of my life. I just love how cute and fluffy some of them are. My trusty sidekick’s name is Mocha, she has a lot of sass in that tiny little body but still manages to be super cute and brighten my day. Sitting with Snaggle Foot has allowed me to gain new experiences and allowed me to be around so many loving animals.
If you think you have what it takes to provide professional pet services, we’d like to hear from you! Simply fill out our General Application Form. If we have questions, or want to schedule an interview, we’ll be in touch!
Snaggle Foot serves the DFW communities of:
Arlington, Cedar Hill, Desoto, Duncanville, Mansfield, Grand Prairie
Please contact us if you need service outside of these areas.