Thank you for your interest in becoming a new client of Snaggle Foot. We’re excited to meet you!
In order to ensure your pet is properly cared for, and that we are compatible, we’ll schedule a free initial meet and greet session. This in-person consultation allows us to meet you and your pet, learn the particulars of caring for your pet, and helps ensure you and your pet will be happy with our service. We require a minimum 24-hour notice to set up this initial consultation. And once complete, we can provide the service you and your pet want, at any time.
Please provide us with some basic information so we can prepare for our consultation. We understand you may have additional needs other than what is listed or indicated here. We’ll happily discuss your individual needs during our consultation.
Once we receive this information, a local Snaggle Foot Team Member will be in touch during our normal business hours, 8 AM – 5 PM local time.
My name is Ferdy Clarke and I am pleased to inform you that I am the owner/operator of Snaggle Foot Dog Walking and Pet Sitting of Birmingham.
Rates: Starting at $18.50/per dog walk
Have a schedule or situation that leaves your dog home alone too long? We provide our dog walking service for a variety of clients in an assortment of situations.
For example, we’ve worked with clients who:
- Have an energetic or young dog that needs more exercise
- Are physically unable to walk their dog, such as after an injury or while sick
- Work long hours and have a dog that could use a mid-day break
- Are trying to sell their home and need someone on-call who can occupy their dog while the house is being shown
Our Snaggle Foot Pet Care Specialists are more than happy to work out a visit schedule that meets your needs. We can come by any day of the week. Most of the time, we just need a few days’ notice in order to fit you into our schedule. We know how busy things can be and we try to be as accommodating as possible.
Typically, our dog walking service is provided mid-day, when dogs need to be let out the most. Each standard dog walking visit consists of a 20-30 minute walk or trip to a nearby park. Every visit comes with a water refresh, playtime, and a treat.
Rates: Starting at $18.50/visit (one pet)
Additional pets: $2.00/per pet or litter box
Other requests (Medication, Aquariums, etc.): Starting at an additional $2.00
While you’re traveling, let Snaggle Foot come to your home to care for your pets as an alternative to kenneling or boarding. Because we know that some pets do better without the noise and confusion of a facility, we’ll come to your home and care for your pets where you know that they’ll be happy and comfortable!
Our most popular pets are cats and dogs, but we’ve also provided pet sitting services for other household and exotic pets such as parrots, rabbits, caged rodents, and even reptiles!
A typical pet sitting visit consists of:
- Exercise or playtime with your pets;
- Feeding, water refresh, treats;
- Specialized one-on-one attention;
- And of course, we will always make sure your home is left safe and secure and your pets are happy and healthy. 😉
At Snaggle Foot our service offerings are beneficial to pets AND pet owners:
- Pets get to stay in their own, familiar environment. Your pets experience no additional stress when you travel.
- Your pets maintain their regular feeding and exercise schedules, and they get to sleep in the comfort of their own beds.
- You feel safe and secure knowing that we are watching over your home while you are traveling.
- We can bring in the mail, alternate the lights, water your plants, and take care of other home maintenance issues.
Rates: Starting at $18.50/visit
We know that often times the dogs that need the most care are those who are new puppies. We began offering a puppy because we would continually receive requests from clients whose dogs didn’t necessarily need a full walk, but just a quick break outside during the day.
This service is ideal for clients who:
- Have just gotten a new puppy and are working on housebreaking.
Unlike our traditional dog walking service, our puppy breaks last only 15-20 minutes – just long enough to get you dog outside for a quick break, water refresh and treat included.
And just like our dog walking service, your puppy will get the special care they deserve.
This service is not available at this time.
Rates: Starting at $18.50/visit
We know that often times the pets that need the most care is those who are seniors. We began offering a senior services as we would continually receive requests from clients whose pets need special attention.
This service is ideal for clients who:
- A little arthritic, have a hard time getting around.
- Have a pet who is on a medication.
- Are owners of a senior dog who may be having a difficult time holding it in.
The Senior breaks last only 15-20 minutes– just long enough to insure your senior pet gets the special care they deserve.
Rates: Call for custom price.
We offer a full line of customized services for those times when you need a little extra TLC. Ask us how we can accommodate your needs. That’s why we offer customized services called “TLC” Services.
Our TLC services have extra pampering built right in, including:
- Pet Taxi Service for those time your pet has appointments during working hours. Let us take your pet to his or her appointments, without you ever having to re-arrange your busy schedule.
- Home checks while you’re away including bringing the mail and any packages, watering plants, adjusting the lights, bringing in trash cans, and giving your home a “lived in” look.
- Extended pet visits allowing your pet to have more one-on-one time.
- Dog field trips and extended walks and hikes.
- Pet medicine administration.
- And more!
Whatever your need, let us know and we can help!
I’m a native of Birmingham, Alabama and I have traveled and lived all over the country. A few years ago, I decided to return to Alabama to pursue a career in animal care. I worked with Snaggle Foot and I was fortunate to be asked to continue providing exceptional pet care through the Birmingham Snaggle Foot franchise.
My educational background is in the behavioral sciences, teaching, and animal behaviorism. I have a great love for all animals and I have dedicated myself to continually learn so that I am able to provide the best care for your pets.
I am honored to work for Snaggle Foot because it’s their mission to provide the best pet care possible, giving you the peace of mind that your pet is well taken care of. Now as the new owner of the business, I am even more driven to provide exceptional pet care.
If you think you have what it takes to provide professional pet services, we’d like to hear from you! Simply fill out our General Application Form. If we have questions, or want to schedule an interview, we’ll be in touch!
Snaggle Foot Birmingham serves the communities of:
Acton, Alton, Argo, Autumn Chase, Birmingham, Clay, Coalburg, Fultondale, Homewood, Hoover, Irondale, Leeds, Margaret, Moody, Mountain Brook, Pelham, Trussville, Vanns, Vestavia Hills, Winburn
Please contact us if you need service outside of these areas.